Delphine Guerre is of counsel to DPA Law Group. She specializes in the drafting and negotiation of technology sales and services agreements and other business contracts.
Delphine was born in France and educated in France and in the United States. Before joining DPA Law Group, Delphine practiced in the licensing group of the Silicon Valley office of the firm of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman. Delphine is fluent in French.
Areas of Practice
- Business Contracts
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property Licensing Agreements
- Cloud Hosted Service Agreements
- Software Development Agreements
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- University of San Francisco
- Universite Paris-X, Nanterre (France)
License (3 year degree ) in French Law, 1994
License in English (with emphasis on the Anglo-American System), 1994